Posters & E-Poster
Guidelines for Poster Presentations
The poster should be a visual presentation of your submitted abstract and should meet the following criteria:
- The poster should be in English only.
- The poster should be clear, concise and understandable.
- Size: The poster must be 2*3 feet (W*H) in portrait orientation.
- After the title, the most significant panels are the Introduction, Methodology and the Conclusion should be clear and visually attractive.
- Results should be presented graphically if possible.
- Use pictures, symbols and color. Figure legends are essential and should be short but informative. Short heading is necessary for graphs.
- A poster presentation will be hosted in the Poster display area and about 8-10 minutes will be given to present poster including questions and answers.
- Poster presenters should stand at their poster for at least 30 minutes during the session. This will allow you the opportunity to talk with delegates about poster and answer questions regarding your work.
- Herald Meetings offers Best Poster Awards (For Minimum 5 Posters) to the poster presenters based on the Poster (poster should be as per the above given guidelines) and presenting skills. Best Posters will be decided by the Judge’s (OCM’s or Chair/ Co-chair of the session).
- Each participant should be ready in front of his/her poster to answer all questions from the judges and delegates during the presentation.
- Presentation schedule will be informed to you once the program is finalized through electronic mail. However, primary schedule will be informed to you one month prior to the conference.
- The winners will be announced at the closing ceremony of the event.
Guidelines for E-Poster Presentations
- Participants, who are unable to attend the conference because of their busy schedule, they can present their research work as E-poster.
- All E-Posters should be prepared in English.
- E-poster presentations will be presented on a computer screen for 5 minutes during the conference and not on a regular poster board.
- The uploaded E-poster should contain the title, order of authors, affiliation details, abstract and conclusion same as the submitted abstract.
- Electronic poster can be combined with up to 6 slides.
- The abstract will be published in conference proceeding book and E-poster will be uploaded in the website.
- Pixels: The minimum recommended size (W*H) is 1125 x 2000px and the maximum is 2250 x 4000px. (DPI 300 pixels/inch).
- File Size: The maximum file size is 4 MB.
- File Format: Save your file as a PPT, PDF, PNG or JPG in order to send your E-poster.
- Media: Pictures, graphs and tables can be included in the E-poster.
- Visuals have to be simple and bold.
- Avoid acronyms and broad mathematical notations as much as possible.
- Posters with 800 words or less are perfect.
- Avoid submitting crammed and high word-count posters.
- Use bright colors to improve the detail.
- Besides your project, the poster could also include forthcoming research plans or questions.
- Each poster should be just about 1x1 M long.
- The title, contents and the author’s details should be clearly visible from a distance of 1-2 feet